What are you doing up so late?

I can never sleep before 1am and generally awake at around 6.30-7am. On a weekend generally up until 2am ish. Sitting having a coffee in bed and browsing on my phone, unfortunately o don't seem to have won the Euromillions again, friggin swizz.

Sitting here downstairs waiting for my wives sleep apnea to kill her so I can get a decent nights sleep.

That sounds bad , @Wilfy requires industrial strength earplugs even when I’m on the side of the house - had his tonsils and flappy throat bits out and still snores ridiculously so I’m stuck with it - good job I love him !

Willy is away to bed , I’m having some pear stuff that was apparently very expensive for Christmas the year before last - bottle 30 of 91 , it’s ok

Me marra pops round of a Friday and we put the whole world right. I can't do the going out thing much these days so we have a good bit crack and a beer or three at my pad instead. Tonight we resolved to set up a business now I'm retired and whatnot. Good times.

Me marra pops round of a Friday and we put the whole world right. I can't do the going out thing much these days so we have a good bit crack and a beer or three at my pad instead. Tonight we resolved to set up a business now I'm retired and whatnot. Good times.
Can't find your thread from the other week but my toilet light arrived today. Loving it!

Back