What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie Coyote

Striker
Online or offline and is it any good?

I'm currently playing a new release called Dragons Dogma, only just started but seems to be action orientated RPG. I am struggling a bit with the inventory and the amount of things you can pick up but the combat seems really good for an RPG. Story seems a bit generic like

1 thing in the game I think is really good though is the companion but. You can have 4 companions to help you, the first you design yourself and you chose equipment / development path etc.

The other 2 companions are rented, you go to this underworld place and can search for companions. You rent other people's main companions and they get money, knowledge and items from playing with you which they take back into the other persons games. Does that make sense? I think I've described it like a twat

i wanted a break from big release games just finished Batman Arkham City so now im playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Online or offline and is it any good?

I'm currently playing a new release called Dragons Dogma, only just started but seems to be action orientated RPG. I am struggling a bit with the inventory and the amount of things you can pick up but the combat seems really good for an RPG. Story seems a bit generic like

1 thing in the game I think is really good though is the companion but. You can have 4 companions to help you, the first you design yourself and you chose equipment / development path etc.

The other 2 companions are rented, you go to this underworld place and can search for companions. You rent other people's main companions and they get money, knowledge and items from playing with you which they take back into the other persons games. Does that make sense? I think I've described it like a twat

thats a f***ing damn good idea that:eek:

i wanted a break from big release games just finished Batman Arkham City so now im playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

thats a f***ing damn good idea that:eek:

I'm not 100% how it works but when I was on last night I had to pay someone for renting their companion (had a Gamertag above his head) and they keep saying "I've learned knowledge on this quest" or "I now know how to defeat this enemy" etc

Mine hasnt been rented yet so not sure how it works on the other side but would imagine it's something like earning money on the Fable games even when your console is turned off

Since I'm a bit shit at the combat I've rented 2 companions which are 10 levels above me to knack everything :cool:

I just bought Lego Star Wars, havent started it yet though

FFXIII-2 - moving house so havn't got a huge amount of time to play it, probs about 2/3rd's through it. Love FF, but this one is a bit tedious. Kinda like Pokemon meets final fantasy with the fact you capture enemies and train them up.

Cut scenes still make me sexwee though.

Assassains creed 2

Just finished it, well the main story line anyway.
Might go back and do some of the optionals after i've done Brotherhood.

Got Borderlands and FO New Vegas on order they should arrive today or tomorrow. :-D

As you can see i tend to play games that are a couple of years old.

Football Manager and Tiger Woods 13 mainly. Might invest in Max Payne or Ghost Recon soon though.

And I've officially retired from FIFA 12, decided I'm never playing it again. :lol:

Been playing Trials Evolution loads at the mo, its a class game although a bit slow to find anybody to play online with!

Minecraft for the Xbox 360, it's very addictive

Also still playing Just Cause 2, class game that I never really tire of.

Played the Walking dead and about to start Assasins creed 2 again.

Just finished it, well the main story line anyway.
Might go back and do some of the optionals after i've done Brotherhood.

Got Borderlands and FO New Vegas on order they should arrive today or tomorrow. :-D

As you can see i tend to play games that are a couple of years old.

im collecting the feathers as i go as i cant be bothered to search for hours on end after I finish the main game

Dragons dogma. Very good but can't find me way around anywhere :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back