What are you ‘guilty’ songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the queen of rock n roll

Wonderful she is. Foreign Affair is a very under-rated album full of blues. Break Every Rule has some class songs on as well. And for twenty odd years she had the best legs in modern music, too. Her duets with both David Bowie and Bryan Adams have featured on a few of my Spotify playlist as well over the years. I put together an entire list of my nineteen favourite songs of hers and last time I looked it had sixty-four followers. My only playlist to have any at all. She is wonderful. I wonder why she is on his show tonight, last time I read about her sometime last year she was getting a bout of dementia, which saddened me. I wonder if she has been well enough to release new songs ? She won't be performing tonight but still it will be grand to see her again.

Wonderful she is. Foreign Affair is a very under-rated album full of blues. Break Every Rule has some class songs on as well. And for twenty odd years she had the best legs in modern music, too. Her duets with both David Bowie and Bryan Adams have featured on a few of my Spotify playlist as well over the years. I put together an entire list of my nineteen favourite songs of hers and last time I looked it had sixty-four followers. My only playlist to have any at all. She is wonderful. I wonder why she is on his show tonight, last time I read about her sometime last year she was getting a bout of dementia, which saddened me. I wonder if she has been well enough to release new songs ? She won't be performing tonight but still it will be grand to see her again.
proud mary is one of my favorite songs and that youtube vid is the best version of it by a long way, always chuck it on if ive had a bad day, cheers me up

I love the Rubinoos version but it wasn't the original.

Tommy James & the Shondells!

I am guilty of assumption based on an old mostly forgotten album I used to love. You got me. I hang my head. Ta

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back