what an utter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that?

I explicitly said

“Adequate conditions. Not good, not great, but adequate”
Not even sure he deserves adequate.
He's affected two people's lives forever. He'll get his sentence and since he's pleaded guilty it'll be lessened and then if he gets good behaviour he'll probably be out before these poor fuckers have finished what will no doubt be years of plastic surgery and recovery not to mention the mental side of things, which will no doubt shape the rest of their lives both personal and professional

Deserves the death penalty.

There's no rehabilitation for someone with that mindset
For once I agree with this fella.

Anyone commiting an act like that gives up the right to belong in a peaceful society, simply remove them from it and save the expense of housing these scumbags, just erase them altogether.

I cant wait to hear his defence of how throwing acid in someones face does not constitute with intent
Aye, his ten a penny solicitor will saying "he didn't intend to hurt them and he's starting work as an engineer very soon . He's now in a steady relationship and he's a devoted father " gas the **** .

Do we know why he did this awful thing . Was it a racist attack ?

Last edited:
Aye, his ten a penny solicitor will saying "he didn't intend to hurt them and he's starting work as an engineer very soon . He's now in a steady relationship and he's a devoted father " gas the **** .

Do we know why he did this awful thing . Was it a racist attack ?

I don't think it has been described as racially motivated anywhere but there's been no mention of any other motive i.e. robbery

I really don't know how any brief could argue there was no intention to harm when throwing acid at someone, they will still try though

Tie him to the floor and open him up a little bit, then close the door and hoy a dozen hungry git big f***ing rats in.

I dream of torturing and killing scum like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back