What a heartbreaker 😰

daveyblue45

Goalkeeper
I'm watching season two of STID here in OZ. Just seen the Checkatrade Final..... Christ!! What a bloody heartbreaker! I was reaching for the tissues meself! God almighty, Mackems are truly the salt of the earth!! Suffering all that pain, but still constant!!!

Sending my respect to you all as one who's had his share of heartbreak too!
NOW the play off final V Charlton 😰😰

dear god almighty! You lads and lasses are something special!! so y'are!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

I'm watching season two of STID here in OZ. Just seen the Checkatrade Final..... Christ!! What a bloody heartbreaker! I was reaching for the tissues meself! God almighty, Mackems are truly the salt of the earth!! Suffering all that pain, but still constant!!!

Sending my respect to you all as one who's had his share of heartbreak too!
NOW the play off final V Charlton 😰😰

dear god almighty! You lads and lasses are something special!! so y'are!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Masochist ^^^^

If you think the Checkatrade Final was a downer, just wait until you watch the playoff final v Charlton! 😮
Just seen it Marra 😱 It was bloody awful to see those folk travelling down to Wembley and have their dreams smashed! My missus was almost in tears here herself. When I see the passion, the loyalty and commitment of the SAFC SUPPORTERS, and the actions and decisions of successive administrations/owners, I’m put in mind of that old expression (quote):

“Lions led by donkeys”

Sunderland AFC supporters deserve SO much better!

Just seen it Marra 😱 It was bloody awful to see those folk travelling down to Wembley and have their dreams smashed! My missus was almost in tears here herself. When I see the passion, the loyalty and commitment of the SAFC SUPPORTERS, and the actions and decisions of successive administrations/owners, I’m put in mind of that old expression (quote):

“Lions led by donkeys”

Sunderland AFC supporters deserve SO much better!
I was there.... was living up in Essex at the time so a fairly easy commute, but still a couple of hours. I'd been given two tickets from a business contact so I took my then 8yr old daughter - was her first and last football match! I was so emotionally drained after that that I think I barely said a word to her on the train journey home.....

Back