What’s the crack the morra?

unfortunately too many of our loyal fans will just accept any crap so it would be pointless doing any sort of protest.
Yep. Looks like those that piled in on the SC bandwagon last fews years appear to be climbing back off it.

Still yet to a single thing materialise from those having a pop at fans going mind. Must be planning something really big that’s gonna shake the board to its core. Can’t wait to see it

We should all just have a party regardless as the seasons nearly over. And we will all miss watching the lads shitshow or not

I’m working the stupid 08:00 - 12:00 shift. Will get home 12:30, consider paying £30+ for one of the worst set of players ever to disgrace our park then say fuck it. Actually if Roberts is binned I might consider it.

I'm probably as critical of our fans, mainly the early leavers, as anyone, but how you can blame people for leaving when the club have effectively given up this season is beyond me.
I'm struggling to drag myself there at the minute never mind staying the full 90

Crack tomorrow, I'm watching Bullseye now and there's a Geordie couple on. Bowen says you didn't put in to be on here. He says "no I was expecting to be watching Asparagus tonight". Their lass behind him in the audience says "no man Spartacus".

I’m not as excited about our game as much as I am when there is some jeopardy in it, but other than that I’m right up for it. Monday was painful, but I’m intrigued as to whether we can put those wrongs right, this time last week, some people were doing calculations around the play off places.

The season is going to drift to the end I suspect. My main hope is for a bit entertainment and a couple of wins.

Whatever, I’ll get behind the team tomorrow and leave the tennis balls and “we’re shit and we know we are” for others.

Despite the hyperbole, I genuinely think we have a good foundation and think that we aren’t that far from competing at the top end of this division.

Wrong thread? Possibly, but you asked.

Back