Western censorship

Is he though?

If he is correct and it’s “exactly the same”, then you’ll be arrested and either taken to a reeducation camp or executed.
Yeah fair enough.
Nice avatar, i had the same for a while but didn't put the effort into hoying a shirt on him 😀

Is he though?

If he is correct and it’s “exactly the same”, then you’ll be arrested and either taken to a reeducation camp or executed.
You could argue losing one's job and not being able to provide for yourself is excessive considering we champion 'free speech'.

the fact that his comments were published is answer enough to his stupid mouthings.

Of course there are influences and restrictions everywhere, look at the Covid back and forth, but compared to what is happening in China and Russia today the comparison is silly.

Mind, if it were not for the culture, history and the efforts of those who came before us, the politicians in the west would do exactly the same as those in authoritarian states. Humans love a bit of power. It is why all politician should be routinely disrespected and teased. For their good as well as ours. Comparing a prime minister to a lettuce is simply brilliant...does more for freedom that an extra tank regiment .

The comparison is laughable and hyperbolic. Making the comparison to Mao sounds like something Hitler would do.
Mate, he’s been politically censored, just like he would have been under Mao.

The fact it’s a private institution that’s cancelled the show, and then he’s been allowed to air his views on national TV and had the article posted online is irrelevant.

I’m just waiting for everyone who has allowed his view to reach the news to be executed and their families charged for the bullet.

Interesting how he compares the censorship currently going on in the west to Mao's China.
I wonder what people's thoughts are on this?
And particularly the board members of RTG? 🙊

Censorship clearly exists as the people in power want to prevent dissent in the ranks ...or control the narrative! ..lots of times though its about spreading disinformation! tuff eventually filters out long after people are past caring ..such as The windscale leak in the fifties, the shoot to kill policy in northern ireland ,the miners strike and many more Initially the internet frightened the powers that be but they have learned to manage it....on odd occasions when discussing censorship in this country i ask folk what they think would happen if say prince charles either got pissed and drove his car into a bus stop and killed a women and two kids or killed a lover in an argument ..what do you think would happen?

Prince Andrew has 24 hour state protection with people working on shifts to protect him, clocking in and out and being listed on a payment register and taxed..yet nobody came forward to say to confirm his presence at his pizza alibi location or various night clubs.....it beggers belief to be honest but what is worse in my book is that nobody from the media ,paper ,tv,radio have "thought"(allowed to) to ask him about his protection squad ..Thats the true nature and strength of censorship in a nutshell!

Back