West Ham v Dirty Leeds kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's mad how when pundits discuss Martin O'Neils management they tend to focus on Leicester and don't really mention his time here.

maybe cause overall he was shite here
Correct. Perhaps the penny might drop...

When pundits discuss Fowlers career, they focus on Liverpool and tend to brush over his time at Leeds...

When pundits discuss Owens career they tend to focus on Liverpool and brush over his time at Newcastle...

Pundits tend to focus on successes rather than failures. I'm surprised this still comes as a shock to you tbh.

Correct. Perhaps the penny might drop...

When pundits discuss Fowlers career, they focus on Liverpool and tend to brush over his time at Leeds...

When pundits discuss Owens career they tend to focus on Liverpool and brush over his time at Newcastle...

Pundits tend to focus on successes rather than failures. I'm surprised this still comes as a shock to you tbh.

but at 3 clubs including one of the best in the world after us Man Utd he was garbage

Rob Green pulling Pickford to bits on Sky. Nick Pope clearly the media favourite despite making probably worse mistakes.
Rob Green?
Worst clanger I’ve seen in the World Cup was it? Ball went straight through his legs and hands? My memory is fading! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back