West Brom commentary.

Heard the bit where they said he was Paul lemonesque and that he may have as illustrious a career, I don’t agree myself I think he’s better than even that.

They were very complimentary about us in general and the game was a pretty clean one. Until Jed "chopper" Wallace came on.
Asante's challenges weren't malicious, but very clumsy and over exuberant.

Last edited:
Come on, if roles were reversed you would be the same.

There always has, and always will be, panto villians in football.
Ballard is not a dirty player by any means. A good solid defender. A pantomime villain was James Maclean for you lot (Formerly us) who tried to wind everyone up in the crowd although we had given him plenty of stick. Our fans were not arsed when Maja got injured as he played us like a fiddle with his contract situation and left for nothing. He was entitled to do that but you can watch it on STID how he was shifty as hell about how he played it out
Our former player, now super-fan, the legend that is Andy "AJ" Johnson, brilliant wind-up merchant. He was trying to convince every listener/watcher that "automatics" was still possible..despite it being mathematically impossible. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image
Watched his interview on under the cosh podcast and he comes across as a right knacker. Proper full of himself thinking he's the best practical joker going but not coming across well at all in my opinion. I get he's well liked by WBA fans mind so you will probably see him different but just speaking as a neutral

Last edited:

Back