Wembley: Free Parking for Coaches, Mini Buses and Cars FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to see the 'Stones many times. I remember when they played in Station Road in Harrow before they sold the ground to Tesco and lost all of their money to the local con man who had managed the deal for them.

Since then they have moved from ground to ground but a couple of years back they found a home at Ruislip . Of course the number one sad bastards if you are a Stones fan are Harrow Borough but if you do go Stones the "Raider" will no doubt fill you in.

A bit of advice ... avoid saying "Yes!" if the Raider ever asks if you want some and never ask him "Some of what?"

Are these the lot who sing “As I wheel my Barrow through Wealdstone and Harrow.......”? If so they had that Lawrence feller who butcher sprang from the nick playing for em about ten years back. Well I thought it was a ringer tbh as he was subbed at HT becos he was the worst player on the pitch and only 4’3”.

i went on the official Wembley parking site last night.
To book in advance and park at Wembley, the prices are Coaches £90, Mini Buses £65, Cars £30

We may well use this.. Haven't confirmed plans yet... I'd be happy to even pay for the parking anarl. . .every bit of revenue helps these clubs out and it's great to see them extending their hospitality to the red and white hordes

@tarantula maybe useful for you.

We may well use this.. Haven't confirmed plans yet... I'd be happy to even pay for the parking anarl. . .every bit of revenue helps these clubs out and it's great to see them extending their hospitality to the red and white hordes
I'd just thought of you before reading you had posted. Any luck with the ticket?

Last edited:
Ringing me back tonight, easier to get into Wembley than from where a mate lives a few miles further in.

Things like this are massive for non league clubs. Take advantage of it and help them out. £30 to park at Wembley man, they're having an absolute laugh with that mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back