Well.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Ive fucked my ankle again :evil: playing football! that's me off my feet for a good while

I try to avoid playing football as much as possible these days like, always ends up in some daft injury. Even if said injury doesn't stop me training, it usually results in sub-optimal training performance for a while.

Just how bad is it?

I try to avoid playing football as much as possible these days like, always ends up in some daft injury. Even if said injury doesn't stop me training, it usually results in sub-optimal training performance for a while.

Just how bad is it?

I've broke it before and it's been weak since. I rolled it and heard the bastard crunch, one lad heard it up the other end of the 6 a side pitch anarl, currently got it raised and it's bloody knacking! It'll be black in the morning

I've broke it before and it's been weak since. I rolled it and heard the bastard crunch, one lad heard it up the other end of the 6 a side pitch anarl, currently got it raised and it's bloody knacking! It'll be black in the morning

I'll be black

football is an absolute nightmare for ankles, was at soccerena in Sunday some horrible mag had done his knee.

league game was it?

football is an absolute nightmare for ankles, was at soccerena in Sunday some horrible mag had done his knee.

league game was it?

Ner just a friendly, last ten minutes I tried to cut out a pass, rolled over the top of the ball and crunch!

Mate, I thought mine was getting better since I got filled in but attempted to have a kick about with my students today and its just swollen up again! Sicking aint it!

f***ing depressed here man! To top it off, goose just died anarl! :(

No good like. Thats me not doing Insanity for a while. Sick of not being able to so fuck all without it swelling up!

Mines been swollen since i broke it years ago but never been painful, this is gonna take ages to heal I think

The pits that Ross marra. I'm due a footy injury like, it has been a while.

Doesn't seem as bad as I thought, not bruised but canny swollen, can walk on it but it's aching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back