Well my bat finally got some usage!!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

was that your new one aswell mate? i would say borrow mine on sunday but we may well be in the middle trying to hold an innings together:cool:

Aye it was, it should be alreet, glueing the thing back together, ganna get some tape tomorrow and see how it holds up, still got my older bat anyway if needs must, thanks for the offer though. :cool:

Higlight of nets was Pete taking one flush in the cock, make up yer own puns and jokes.

Connolly_31 said:
Aye it was, it should be alreet, glueing the thing back together, ganna get some tape tomorrow and see how it holds up, still got my older bat anyway if needs must, thanks for the offer though. :cool:

Higlight of nets was Pete taking one flush in the cock, make up yer own puns and jokes.

Fuck. Chris reckons that was the pick of the two as well.

sorry about that craig it was already cracked in fairness. Just keep that other bat for a while

:lol: Don't worry about it mate, am only messing, it'll glue and tape up nee bother. I've also got my other bat, used yours in nets and it was canny, cheers.

How much did you pay for it?? Must admit the salix bats look really smart.

£190 too much really but hopefully with the quality os salix it should last a decent amount of time and if I don't like it they have a really decent re-sale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back