Welcome to Hell, Gylfi Sigurdsson!

Why shouldn't he play he hasn't been found guilty of anything. Reminds me of that actor who was accused of all sorts, cancelled, and still hasn't been found guilty or even charged - Noel Clarke that's him.

Seems a certain player of ours could still get a game in Turkey if this is anything to go by.
Was gyfi completely unaware of the girls age and then blackmailed by the family? He then contacted the police himself to say he had spoke to an underage girl. That was my understanding. Which would be completely different to the shitshow that surrounded our club.

According to this article someone has a bail hearing soon. Delph's name got dragged through the mud but he’s been cleared. If someone was contacting an underage person and was then blackmailed, that person still has some charges to answer I would think.

Surely he isn't allowed to leave the country until he's found innocent or guilty, sure he can sign for them, assuming they travel to him for the paperwork and what not but he can't really do much more than sign a deal surely?

Back