Welcome to Hell, Gylfi Sigurdsson!

Surely he isn't allowed to leave the country until he's found innocent or guilty, sure he can sign for them, assuming they travel to him for the paperwork and what not but he can't really do much more than sign a deal surely?
You can’t be found innocent in this country. Your innocent until proven guilty

Was gyfi completely unaware of the girls age and then blackmailed by the family? He then contacted the police himself to say he had spoke to an underage girl. That was my understanding. Which would be completely different to the shitshow that surrounded our club.
Heard something similar he was messaging a lass he found out she was underage and went to the police himself straight away

Was gyfi completely unaware of the girls age and then blackmailed by the family? He then contacted the police himself to say he had spoke to an underage girl. That was my understanding. Which would be completely different to the shitshow that surrounded our club.
Pretty similar to what I heard at the time. He was apparently the third footballer the girl and her family tried to stitch up and attempt to blackmail.

Back