Weekend Plans

Today: Lunch out somewhere with mate. Finish up work about 5. Tidy away stuff in office as have to move out for a few weeks. Chill night.
Tomorrow: Early start for bairns football. Home to do some work on the garden. Lawn will have to be mowed even though it'll still be too wet. Give the patio a blast. Watch some football.
Sunday: More gardening. May go to lasses match.

heaton tap's the only one i've not heard of, is it that bottle bar the top of warton terrace?
Aye. Although I wouldnt describe it as a bottle shop. Small pub with two rooms. Does sell a load of bottles and cans though.

Logon or register to see this image

heaton tap's the only one i've not heard of, is it that bottle bar the top of warton terrace?
Have you tried the Tipsy Toad? I haven't but will do tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have you tried the Tipsy Toad? I haven't but will do tomorrow.
no, but i've had cocktails next door in the estate tea place with the current mrs errant...

Aye. Although I wouldnt describe it as a bottle shop. Small pub with two rooms. Does sell a load of bottles and cans though.
looks like its evolved a bit in recent years, would park outside there when taking the bairn to the music centre on simoneside terrace years ago. will check it out next time we're over there, the hussars is our venue of choice...

enjoy!

I'm back in Durham this weekend for the first time in ages

Friday: Watch Civil War, the new Alex Garland
Saturday: listen to the match on the radio, possibly watch the Amy Winehouse biopic
Sunday: long walk, possibly pick some wild garlic. Maybe some gardening if the weather isn't too bad

Today - shopping, approve a video for uploading, little walk and a coffee. Tea party with daughter for tea.

Sat - all that is planned is be a taxi driver for family and friends to Seaham and back.

Sun - nothing planned.

Back