Weekend Plans

Today Work
Tomorrow Bairn swimming then library(our little Saturday thing) match then a 40th and I’m not drinking
Sunday half marathon and then a birthday party with the bairn

Today: back shift at work, home for 9 ish
Saturday: early shift at work
Sunday: early shift at work
Usually home at 12:30 after an early so will get out and about in the afternoons

Today: After work, go shopping to get all the ingredients for Marry Me Chicken. (Try it, it's scrumtious)

Tomorrow 5k run, beer, watch the lads.

Sunday play walking football, do the ironing, Sunday roast, watch some footy and binge watch something on Netflix.

Tonight - Gym, food, bed
Saturday - 8-10km slow run, yoga, food shopping and pottering
Sunday - Go for a run with the club 12-16km, basically show my face. Pottering, beers/pizza

Tokyo next weekend :)

Today - WFH, knocking off at 4 and making chicken tikka kebabs with a few cold ones
Tomorrow - match with my daughter then making a steak dinner
Sunday - Going to the tip to get shot of some of my recycling I can no longer fit in the bin. Taking the boy to his St George’s day parade in Shields, packing for Germany on Monday then going round me mam and dads for Sunday dinner

Fri. Knock off at 12 and get out for a run. Then hopefully watch my Dad sort an apparently leaking roof issue. Lazy evening.

Sat. Drinking round Heaton with the missus and few other troops.

Sun. Take the gang swimming then a spot of lunch. Potentially force a few afternooners down later on.
Today-going into the city for lunch.
Tomorrow-going to Istanbul then making my way across Turkey to a city called Van.
Life better than Rileys ^

Today - graft, up me Mams to make sure house is okay for viewings tomorrow, 5aside, pint then home for some vinyl listening
Sat - it’s my birthday 🎁 was meant to spend the day in Berwick but train strike put paid to that, sunny Saltburn instead for a nice beach walk and then a couple of beers, home for a curry and anything I want to watch on tele (footy), follow us on here
Sunday - pretend it’s still my birthday and watch footy all day and night

Hope everyone has a great weekend 👍👍

Fri. Knock off at 12 and get out for a run. Then hopefully watch my Dad sort an apparently leaking roof issue. Lazy evening.

Sat. Drinking round Heaton with the missus and few other troops.

Sun. Take the gang swimming then a spot of lunch. Potentially force a few afternooners down later on.

Life better than Rileys ^
What pubs would people go to in Heaton? Chillie Arms? Hungry Horse? Corner House?
There’s not really a strip of a few close together unless you’re daring to brave Shields Road? (surely not?) 🤣

What pubs would people go to in Heaton? Chillie Arms? Hungry Horse? Corner House?
There’s not really a strip of a few close together unless you’re daring to brave Shields Road? (surely not?) 🤣

Should've just kept reading ;) (never even heard of those places. They'll be shite I imagine).

Fri - Knock off sharp, go and get my hair cut (none of this cheap Turkish shite), then meeting my mates through Newcastle for some beers.

Sat - Got loads of DIY jobs building up but need a break in the weather ideally. Do something with the wife and kids.

Sun - Wife at work so entertain the kids and make a Sunday dinner. Probably last one of the season.

Work night out in Newcastle later, probably annoy a few people.
Match tomorrow then out.
Parents Sunday then afternoon in pub.
Was toying with going to Spain with some mates on Sunday for a few days but got too much on at work really 😕

Today - doing some stuff for firm applying for probate on mam’s estate, walking the dog, sober tonight due to medication
Tomorrow- match, walk dog then sober night
Sunday- little lad’s birthday lunch for his 30th on Monday. Sobriety again. Walk dog.

😐

Back