Weekend plans

Becs

Central Defender
Tonight: Mama Rebs taxi services collecting a car load from an after school event and dropping them off at their homes

Tomorrow: got some bedding plants that need potting on and watching our match

Sunday: family day with my bairns, grandbairn and my Mam for Mother's Day

Today, work then relaxing with a beer or 2
Tomorrow, pottering, mam and dad coming over to see the kids and have a viewing on a house. Watch our match on the tv
Sunday, make a fuss of Mrs Chunk in the morning with mothers day things from the kids, pack bags for a week away with work, flight to Bristol, pick up hire car and into Wales for another week away with work

Today - seeing a potential buyer for me Mams bungalow 🤞 graft, errands for FIL, 5aside, pint and then film night with good lady.
Sat - debating trip to Saltburn, rugby and then Dads Taxis do a pickup from Durham.
Sun - walk to me Mams grave and then a couple watching footy.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend 👍👍

Today - manic day at work then straight to Manchester, shower few drinks then Azyr.

Tomorrow - lie in, recover slowly, some nice bait whilst shopping then see where the day takes us. The pub most likely.

Sunday - drag our arses back north for Mother’s Day whilst rough as a dog, yey.
Fri - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sat - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sun - drinkin fightin n buckin
Out of curiosity do you type this every week or copy n paste? You’ll continue to get my like either way.

Broke my ribs playing footy the other night so everything I had planned is f*****!!!

Tonight : boy to footy then pick a curry up on the way home

Sat : sit in pain watching the footy

Sun : see sat

Today - finish graft, into Newcastle to see Romesh at the city hall
Tomorrow - bait in Sedgefield for Mrs Cs Birthday
Sunday - deliver presents to MiL, then drive past a load of houses I know Mrs C is going to hate but wants to look at anyway.

Friday - Looe
Saturday - Polperro
Sunday - Megavessy

Thought whitburn/Seaburn was bad in an easterly strong wind . Looe is even worse!
Forecast was for wind vs and dry it's now going to be windy and wet!

Tonight - get our lass some chocolate and do the ironing while she watches some true crime on Netflix in honour of International Women’s Day

Saturday - shopping, cleaning, watch match, go to pub.

Sunday - take some flowers for me mam, go to gym, enter domino handicap at pub, win domino handicap, go change padlock on allotment shed.

Friday: client lunch then tonight weekly shop. Ideal time to shop.

Saturday: take the kids to French school in the am, swimming arvo, quick run then watch the rugby.

Sunday: church then take the pair to netball. Afternoon bike ride then domestic nonsense. Likely cook a rerst chook for dinner.

Tonight - Gym, doing a seafood linguine for dinner.
Tomorrow - Up at dawn to try to photograph some Little Owls at a local nature reserve, take the dog for a walk, go through some life admin type tasks, estate agent over to value the house, might go to the pub if I’ve got everything I need to do out of the way once they’re gone.
Sunday - Take dog to the beach, gym after that, then dunno.
Friday: client lunch then tonight weekly shop. Ideal time to shop.

Saturday: take the kids to French school in the am, swimming arvo, quick run then watch the rugby.

Sunday: church then take the pair to netball. Afternoon bike ride then domestic nonsense. Likely cook a rerst chook for dinner.

I’ve recently been told having a roast chicken for Sunday dinner used to be considered a poor persons dinner :lol:

Food snobbery over something that’s objectively nice and pretty good for you. Yes it’s good value as well. That’s also part of why I like it.

I’m having one Sunday as well!

Last edited:
Today: chilling, probably watching last few episodes of One Day, trying to rid myself of a nagging cold

Tomorrow: if I'm up to it, Parkrun, then taking the bairn to see Bluey live. Then going to Stables with some friends for food and drinks

Sunday: go up to see my ma with gifts etc .... Then go to the beach with the family for a mother's day meal somewhere (hopefully Granny Annie's if not too busy), and to give her her presents.

Had an op to remove a cyst on Tuesday. Not supposed to walk about or do much. Not too painful but awkward to move about without putting pressure on stitches so pretty much bugger all.
So bored already and the hound is bemused that I’m here all day but won’t take him out!

Tonight - Gym, doing a seafood linguine for dinner.
Tomorrow - Up at dawn to try to photograph some Little Owls at a local nature reserve, take the dog for a walk, go through some life admin type tasks, estate agent over to value the house, might go to the pub if I’ve got everything I need to do out of the way once they’re gone.
Sunday - Take dog to the beach, gym after that, then dunno.

I’ve recently been told having a roast chicken for Sunday dinner used to be considered a poor persons dinner :lol:

Food snobbery over something that’s objectively nice and pretty good for you. Yes it’s good value as well. That’s also part of why I like it.

It's my favourite roast by far.

watch the fight
try get the kids and dog out somewhere
gonna do a dinner too

quite one. Have a cold atm thatss knocked me for six.

I read an interesting article about things that those with not much money used to do to save pennies. Knitting, pickling stuff, allotments, shopping in charity shops and how these are now very middle class pursuits.

Anyway

Tonight: Sweet FA

Tommorow: meeting someone who I haven't seen for ages for lunch and drinks.

Sunday: work.

Today: Work till 4ish then walk over to town to meet missus, MiL and kids. Might grab a solo pint first. Then heading up to Mama Italia for some bait and meet my folks. Few beers then home and pack.
Tomorrow: Early start for a trip to Twickenham for the rugby. Watch Ireland win the grand slam. Beer and sport man. Hotel out west later.
Sunday: Recovery, drive back home. Get a delivery from Yings and sit on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

Back