Weekend Plans

Today : Early finish, kids broke up for spring hols yesterday so no footy or swimming so out for a curry with the clan

Sat : Skiing at a local slope

Sun : Domestic stuff, clean ski gear, pack ready for a weeks holiday

Tonight, relax after a long week, maybe a few beers
Tomorrow, not much planned, pottering around the house
Sunday, pack and drive down to Wales for the week with work

Show at Empire tonight
Work Saturday
Work Sunday

Have to work weekends to pay for mortgage due to interest rate hike / our discounted rate ending

Tonight - Strength training at gym, diner, bed.
Saturday - Early cycling, coffee stop, pottering, swimming session, early bed.
Sunday - Early long run, shopping, pottering, beers, bed.

Tonight - Staying in making chilli today, practice guitar
Saturday - Not a lot planned, see what happens, Grey Horse on the night time
Sunday - Watch match, nothing else planned

Tonight - pt session then I'll watch 2nd half of the rugby

Saturday - take the kids to French school in the morning and swimming lessons in the afternoon. Try and dip in and out of the rugby. Bought 11kg of steak by mistake so eat steak.

Sunday - bairns netball class in the morning, kids homework then steak for lunch. Get them ready for the following week and I've been informed we are going to IKEA :(

Today: Work till about half 5. Trip to tip. Nowt much.
Tomorrow: Early start for bairns football. Wife away, kids both out. So rugby and a beer or two.
Sunday: Big walk with kids and dog. Sunday dinner somewhere. Chill with kids till missus home.

Happy Birthday Becson

Fri: Bingo fund-raiser for our footy club
Sat: U15s match (a) in the morning. Helping my boys tidy up their rooms ready for fumigation and vacuuming in the afternoon. Chilling with a bottle of P and a film in the evening.
Sun: Long dog walk in the morning. Part of my training for a charity walk I'm organising in the summer. Afternoon cooking Sunday Dins with mate who is arriving from NE and kindly staying to house-sit and dog-sit while I nash to Edinburgh with Lady KM for a few days.

Work, work and more work for me sadly. Have £9k to rustle up in 6 weeks so that’s me basically living at work until then.

Today: son coming home from university for the weekend but missus doesn’t know
Tomorrow: nothing in particular planned
Sunday: looking after grandson and try to watch the match if he gives me any peace. Darts match in the evening

Back