Weekend Plans

The neet - match

The morra - park run, few in the town late afternoon.

Sunda - doss about. Might hit the Blue Bell for a couple at some point.

Friday - just watch the match on telly and spend 90 mins saying how freezing the fans must be down at the stadium tonight
Saturday - Dad Taxi duties for the teen
Sunday - Nowt planned

Today: Work until 12, then just potter about the house, watching the match at home.

Tomorrow: bairn is not very well, so probably nowt.

Sunday: work 6-12 then just potter about again.
quiet weekend.

Tonight match, beers and making tacos

tomorrow Yoga, swimming then out for afternoon restaurant week at gaucho and then drink myself into a stupor.

Sunday a full on rest day after a week of healthy food and exercise. Been doing boxing classes these last few weeks and they are really knackering. I might be too old for it.

Today- graft (which means flicking thru RTG), 5aside 4-5 and then our game
Sat - hopefully sort Camper Van photos and put her up for sale 🥲 will watch Rangers at teatime as Mrs is away
Sun - FIL duties, pick Mrs up and chill

Hope everyone has a great weekend starting with 3 points tonite 👍👍👍

today-came out to portugal for a few days so off out for brekky in my favourite little cafe in a bit then nothing planned till the match tonight. don't know whether to go out and watch it or stop in with a pizza and a few beers.
tomorrow-nothing planned.
sunday-flying back. hope the forecast for wind is wrong.
They’ve just changed the forecast for Sunday marra, not going to be 70mph winds now.

They’ve increased them to 80mph.

Today, fly back from Bristol, watch us on TV as I have a stinking chest infection
Tomorrow, lay around feeling sorry for myself
Sunday, hopefully feeling better

Today- graft (which means flicking thru RTG), 5aside 4-5 and then our game
Sat - hopefully sort Camper Van photos and put her up for sale 🥲 will watch Rangers at teatime as Mrs is away
Sun - FIL duties, pick Mrs up and chill

Hope everyone has a great weekend starting with 3 points tonite 👍👍👍
Good luck mate. I'm having none :(

Today: Work till 5. Do me expenses. Start my tax return. Match on TV. No beers.
Tomorrow: Bairns football first thing. Put some pictures up. Finish tax return. Feel aggrieved.
Sunday: Dinnar.

Tonight: tea at my grandparents' house, match

Saturday: Futureheads gig at Peterlee

Sunday: swimming then Traitors binge (finish off S1 before the last episodes of S2 next week)

Enjoy the big temperature shift.
I've done it the other way round before, 35 degrees to minus 2 :neutral:
I've been away for a month now. Had covid for Xmas and caught a chest infection in France skiing which I'm currently trying to shift with antibiotics. NHS were great also it should be said. I can't wait for warmer weather to recuperate. Doubt I'll come back in Winter again. I clearly can't handle it now.

Today - Waiting to board my flight to Amsterdam. Four hours there in the lounge then off to Kuala Lumpur. (Only downside is missing the match)
Saturday - Arriving in KL around 3pm, taxi to the City and check in at my hotel. Shower and out for dinner and beers with a colleague
Sunday - Sleep, maybe a swim and a bit of shopping
Monday - Flight to Penang for a week of meetings

Back