Weekend Plans

Today. Couple of hours logged onto work. Knock off at 10ish. Off for a run and swim. Then watching Die Hard for the first time. Down folks for tea and a few drinks.

Saturday. Morning stroll then me and the missus up Hexham way to stay over and dine at Hjem.

Sunday. Lazy morning then drive back. Bit of shopping then a lazy day in. Take away on the evening.

Monday. Out on the pints.

God, is it the weekend already?! 🙈

Today - a day in the house playing with the puppy, festive beef and mulled wine stew for tea, watching our match

Tomorrow - out with friends for drinks/food

Sunday - more playing with puppy, curry takeaway on the night, champagne hopefully to toast the New Year 🥂

Monday - matchday pints and watching the lads at the SOL

God, is it the weekend already?! 🙈

Today - a day in the house playing with the puppy, festive beef and mulled wine stew for tea, watching our match

Tomorrow - out with friends for drinks/food

Sunday - more playing with puppy, curry takeaway on the night, champagne hopefully to toast the New Year 🥂

Monday - matchday pints and watching the lads at the SOL

Cracking line up that. Haway the puppy and haway the festivities. Merry Christmas.

Today, couple of hours of work to do then laying on the sofa watching the darts and then our game
Tomorrow, not much planned, depends on the weather and kids
Sunday, takeaway and a few beers, Tey and see in the new year but doubt I will make it
Monday, up early to the pub then with the branch to our game at the SOL

Today I’m off graft so spending a few hours with the youngest out for some bait and a trip to a soft play. Later off to Rotherham.

Tomorrow just be a chilled one watch some films and family time,

Sunday again family time get a few games going and some picky food

Monday off to our match

That’s about it for me.

We got two threads now seems spammer bot is also starting these

Today. Couple of hours logged onto work. Knock off at 10ish. Off for a run and swim. Then watching Die Hard for the first time. Down folks for tea and a few drinks.

Saturday. Morning stroll then me and the missus up Hexham way to stay over and dine at Hjem.

Sunday. Lazy morning then drive back. Bit of shopping then a lazy day in. Take away on the evening.

Monday. Out on the pints.
All the Die Hards are good, I personally like the 3rd one the best, enjoy 👍

Fri: Stayed at Helmsley last night, just had breakfast and will look around the village for a couple of hours. Head home via Rievaulx Abbey and Fangdale. At the Panto in Sunderland this afternoon (Oh, yes I am).

Sat: No plans, see what the weather is going to be like as I wouldn’t mind going camping.

Sun: see Sat. Quiet night in the house to see in the new year.

Today: gym, swim, shopping and then out for the match.
Tomorrow: walk, swim, quiet day tomorrow thankfully, meal out on the night
Sunday: gym, then nap and then house party (can’t be arsed with new year)

Today : train back to sk from Budapest, watch our match with a few beers

Sat : train home to cz, bit shopping ready for Nye

Sun : picky tea, beers and champers

Mon : bike ride, out for lunch, watch the footy

Today - Tidying up while the kids follow me round making a mess. Watch the match tonight.

Saturday - Few pints in Sunderland on the afternoon.

Sunday - Long dog walk ,taking the in-laws pup out with us as well.

Monday - Beef dinner at the in laws house.

Not back at work until the 8th and I'm already bored of being off.

Today: clearing out rubbish, recycling, cardboard, junk etc - several tip runs. Plus tick off a few work admin tasks. Help my younger son get his Raspberry Pi set up. Making Turkey curry.

Sat: breakfast in town then panto!! Can’t wait. I’d go by myself even if the kids weren’t going. Absolutely love it. Making Turkey soup.

Sun: continuing clear-out and tip runs, more admin stuff. Got some road safety docs to write and grant applications to finish. Just going to have to get some chowns on and get it all done. Off to neighbours’ house for refreshments (I think). Is Sunday Old Year’s Night? I’ve lost track of days and dates.

Today … been down to Beamish Museum for a walk around.. then our game later ( lots happening in between)
Saturday… Durham in the morning then a posh party / drinks early evening .
Sunday.. drinks at dinner time then a quiet afternoon then drinks and nibbles later awaiting Jools Holland ( love his band )
Monday.. Probably very quiet then our game …. Enjoy everyone 💥

Friday- work until 6pm unless I get a flyer which is about 22/1 at the moment. Think the youngest is stopping with his Dad another night so picky food, few drinks. Also need to fix the curtain pole he pulled down yesterday along with the lamp he broke!

Saturday- Visit company shop with my Mam, pack for my holidays.

Sunday-Mooch round Richmond, check into our accommodation. Nice long soak, pjs, food and drinks.

Friday - Drive down to Swindon to watch the shite against The Village Vegans.
Saturday - Quiet day, night driving down to my Brothers, staying over and out with some old Mates not seen in ages (looking forward to it)
Sunday - Chinese booked with the family.
Monday - Drive down to Crawley to watch more shite.

Sunday-Mooch round Richmond, check into our accommodation. Nice long soak, pjs, food and drinks.

There’s a lovely bakers at the western side of Richmond, a fantastic French restaurant just off the main market place and an equally as good bakery right at the bottom of the market square bank to the left.

That’s before you venture up the valley to the numerous towns and villages.

Oh I would love to do this.....quite jealous.

Today:- blitzing the house (again) have to have a tidy house for hogmanay /newyears day

Saturday:- pick up ironing and a bit shopping then night in in front of telly. old firm today so will stay in (c'mon the green and white 🤫)

Sunday :- couple of hours at work, home, dress up, out for hogmanay feast, back home for the bells, sing song (been learning Fairytail of New York on ukelele) bit old fashioned dancing to late 70's early 80's classics bed.

Monday: headache

Back