Weekend Plans

Today: finish work, walk the dogs, cooking burgers, match with some beers

Tomorrow: daughter to footy training at 8.30 then going to watch the nephew. Walk into town in the afternoon probably and takeaway in the evening.

Sunday: shopping and DIY

Today: Finish work at some point. Cook dinner. Match. Nee beers.
Tomorrow: Bairns match first thing. Home for a bit graft on the garden if it's not raining or house if it is. Friends over for drinks later.
Sunday: Dunno. Day out perhaps.
Monday: Fuck know if I'm working as arsehole client is being a complete and utter twunt and has not signed the contract.

Today - graft, haircut and shopping. Watch mowbrays wizards.
Saturday - bit shopping and out for food.
Sunday - sainsbos delivery, then out for lunch somewhere.

Big night in tonight. Our lass is off out so it's me and the bairn. Will let him play EA FC while I watch the match, few beers (for me), maybe a Pepsi for him.

Any recommendations for somewhere to order a pizza near the city centre? Used to get from FelFel but they were hours late the last time we used them and were cheeky with it as well so we're on a boycoutt.
Bertos

today-still on holiday. cycle down the village for breakfast. few odd jobs, stay in to watch the match.
sat-nowt planned.
sun-there's an oktoberfest nearby so might have a dodge along on the night. was canny last year.
Is that the one in Porches?

Friday - See my dad for a few & watch the footy.
Saturday - Off to Sedgefield for a few slurps & bait for my mates birthday.
Sunday - Nice dog walk, house stuff, fairly chilled one

Friday - Cleaning up after a joint failed on a pipe and then watching the Ryder Cup and then our match.
Saturday - More clean up and start the repair of the mess it all made.
Sunday - Out for a pint or 5 and then watching Ryder Cup.

Friday - having a couple of beers now, getting me old persons flu jab on me way home later, then watch the match

Saturday - down to Chichester and then East Preston to look at a house

Sunday - on an all dayer around the Epsom area.

I remain unconvinced she’s not a cyborg.
She’s real, I touched her
Today - lie about all day. I have had a very busy week

Tomorrow- chores then early doors down the pub meet friends, make merry

Sunday - work.

Where you going ? Are the bits and Bobs suntan oil and mozzie repellant. Is it somewhere lovely and sunny. And if so why are you wearing a Christmas hat?
Working on a Sunday?! It’s a day of rest 😔

Last edited:

Back