Wednesday's Bait Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keawyeds

Striker
After a trip up home this weekend, I brought back some pease pudding for me and a fellow expat who lives near me.

Today, I'm having two honey roast ham and pease pudding sandwiches (in bread buns) and a bag of cheese and onion walkers.

This truly has been a splendid meal.

After a trip up home this weekend, I brought back some pease pudding for me and a fellow expat who lives near me.

Today, I'm having two honey roast ham and pease pudding sandwiches (in bread buns) and a bag of cheese and onion walkers.

This truly has been a splendid meal.
Not in stotties? Have a word with yourself.

3rd of a full iceberg lettuce,chopped
4 rashes of bacon ,well grilled then cooled and chopped
small amount of short cut spaghetti ,cooked and cooled ,bit butter to stop it sticking
mayo
in a tupaware tub
very nice

Not really,matches the other stuff for a good forkfull,i'm a big bloke .Is their such a thing as too much lettuce? Just crispy water

*there.
And yes I would suspect there is but apparently you've not found it yet, so you'll have to let us know when you do

Bacon, egg, and sausage sandwich this morning. Not had any lunch yet but may have something light shortly as want to be hungry for dinner.

Ham salad sarnie at dinner time, then a Muller corner yogurt when I got in from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back