Wed2Be Middlesbrough
First Floor, Unit 5
Centre North East, Albert Road
Middlesbrough, TS1 2RU

Wed2Be Newcastle
Units 10-11 Allison Court
Marconi Way
Gateshead, NE11 9YS

Had some lovely ones in when I was looking for mine! They also have a website to browse aswell.

I walked past that one on Thursday but it was closed! I was going to pop in and ask how long she needs to order the dress. They're not planning on visiting until sometime in April but the wedding is in December and I'm not sure if that's enough time?
It probably varies from one dress designer to another but the lead time for my daughters dress was 10 months from it being ordered to delivery.

Our lass says this one is really good (she's currently in the market for a wedding dress herself) if you're willing to travel to Newton Aycliffe

There is a Bridal/Groom shop in one of the industrial estates in Washington I think. I got my wedding suit from there, I’m certain the other side of the shop was bridal. Crowther Estate iirc?

Yeah that’s the one, I’m sure the left hand side of the building is bridal and the right hand side is suits etc …

I’m sure we used that one for all of us to get fitted with formal Scottish dress including kilts when my brother got married in Scotland many moons ago.

Very smart we looked too.

And yes is the answer.

It’s just a shame Susans on Hylton Road has closed.
Imagine it's a bit steep but maybe not if you're from Norway
Our lass got hers from there. It was an off the peg job so a bit cheaper.

Back