Wedding dress shops

Becs

Central Defender
Can anyone recommend any? Probably looking for a modern A-line dress and not a big poofy princess one.

Ideally in the Chester le Street or Washington areas, but would travel to Durham, Newcastle or Sunderland.

Can anyone recommend any? Probably looking for a modern A-line dress and not a big poofy princess one.

Ideally in the Chester le Street or Washington areas, but would travel to Durham, Newcastle or Sunderland.
No idea what it’s like but a bridal shop opened in Birtley not that long ago. It’s on the high street near The Railway and opposite where Lloyds used to be off the top of my head.

My cousin owns one in Chester le Street called English Rose, apparently its got decent stuff

There’s one in chester le street we used recently

My daughter got her dress from Marrime in Jesmond.
Her dress was very different, nothing poofy or princessy.
The staff in the store were lovely ☺️

There is a Bridal/Groom shop in one of the industrial estates in Washington I think. I got my wedding suit from there, I’m certain the other side of the shop was bridal. Crowther Estate iirc?
There’s a one in Washington on Crowther ind est. or there was .
Yeah that’s the one, I’m sure the left hand side of the building is bridal and the right hand side is suits etc …

I’m sure there’s a one on Scotswood rd,

osbourne rd Newcastle

Green terrace , Sunderland

I’ve amazed myself here how I’m remembering wedding dress shops :lol:

My cousin owns one in Chester le Street called English Rose, apparently its got decent stuff

I walked past that one on Thursday but it was closed! I was going to pop in and ask how long she needs to order the dress. They're not planning on visiting until sometime in April but the wedding is in December and I'm not sure if that's enough time?

Back