Weather

Looks like another game where it's going to be pissing down. Didn't seem to do us any harm on Friday mind.
As a young teenager stood in the Roker end in the 80s freezing my bits off I always used to think really daft stuff such as we are from up North and are playing a team from down South, believing that the cold weather and rain would benefit us as we were more used to it. I was wrong.

Cheers mate, that's really cheered me up!

As our work is in South Wales that's probably going to be more like 2 weeks of constant heavy biblical rain

Are you allowed to work in South Wales I thought there was all kinds of laws preventing it.One of which might be too much rain, there is a danger you might get wet apparently. 🤔

Are you allowed to work in South Wales I thought there was all kinds of laws preventing it.One of which might be too much rain, there is a danger you might get wet apparently. 🤔
Last 15 years of my life has been working in the South West and Wales, its never been this wet

Will clear up before 3pm! And in a ideal world will clear up before 1pm so I can sit outside the fire station and ha e a pint!!

It’s a sunny 35 degrees in Koh Chang today. Got me firestick set up in the hotel room for the match later. Ha’way the Lads.
Bring on the replies…..pathetic 😀

I went to Koh Chang about 25 years ago, it's stunning.
I'm very bitter, so hope your next ice cold beer Chang is bad and gives you the runs.

Back