Weather Watch

Absolutely beautiful outside. Not a cloud in the sky.

Kids were off school yesterday because of the storm, which was understandable. But, they're off as well today, so that any damage to the schools can be assessed, which is ridiculous.

Back in my day, we went out to school no matter what the weather. Bloody snowflakes of today. 💪

Absolutely beautiful outside. Not a cloud in the sky.

Kids were off school yesterday because of the storm, which was understandable. But, they're off as well today, so that any damage to the schools can be assessed, which is ridiculous.

Back in my day, we went out to school no matter what the weather. Bloody snowflakes of today. 💪
Lead paint in our cots. Got the belt if we did stuff wrong. Rickets. diphtheria.

It was bloody great!

Those pics are class, where is it?
Not Consett as Wilfy said, Canada, I been feeding a patch for a week, the chickadee and squirrels are feeding there as the weather is cold, walking down the trail yesterday and wild turkey came out for food.
Logon or register to see this image

I have been feeding a few trails, lots of birds and squirrels 👍🙂

Last edited:
Not Consett as Wilfy said, Canada, I been feeding a patch for a week, the chickadee and squirrels are feeding there as the weather is cold, walking down the trail yesterday and wild turkey came out for food.
Logon or register to see this image

I have been feeding a few trails, lots of birds and squirrels 👍🙂
That's brilliant. We feed the birds every day and have a bird table and feeders under and on an apple tree. The local pigeons and magpies get s lot of it but the feeders mean that smaller birds get something. We get a variety of birds oyn the garden but nothing like that. That's really multicultural. :lol:
The turkeys might want to keep a lower profile this time of year.

Back