Weather for Tuesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boot Cleaner

Striker
I see the gale force winds are forecast until Wednesday morning up here.

Going to be a good old fashioned game of scrappy football.

Unless they do a city 😉

Nigh on 50mph winds. The weather will spoil the game undoubtedly but I think they're more concerned about spectator safety these days. They need to make an early decision if there's any doubt as they've got plenty of warning.

Nigh on 50mph winds. The weather will spoil the game undoubtedly but I think they're more concerned about spectator safety these days. They need to make an early decision if there's any doubt as they've got plenty of warning.
Bob told us it would never be affected by the elements

According to the BBC weather app it’s blowing 50mph here. I had the dogs out at 6am and it wasn’t windy at all and still isn’t.

Look on passageweather.com and windfinder.com best forecasts imo. Should be ok on tues evening, have to get my woolly hat on!

According to the BBC weather app it’s blowing 50mph here. I had the dogs out at 6am and it wasn’t windy at all and still isn’t.

I think when they give those numbers they're talking about peak gusts. The average windspeed is usually much lower. If you go on the Met Office site, they give both numbers. For right now in Sunderland, it's showing a peak of 36, but the average is only 20.

I think when they give those numbers they're talking about peak gusts. The average windspeed is usually much lower. If you go on the Met Office site, they give both numbers. For right now in Sunderland, it's showing a peak of 36, but the average is only 20.
Aye most likely. I’ve just had a quick look on stormgeo that’s the site we use at work, it’s showing average 18 knots gusting to 30.
Pretty similar tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back