Wearing gloves for a game of footy

When did this start for outfield players ?

Gets a bit cold in winter here but the players go out pre match and warm up then get at it.

Cantwell in the Norwich v Leicester game is the only player to wear them I have noticed . What a absolute c.unt

Cantwell wears gloves to hide that he’s got 6 fingers

Does he have Raynauds?

It's surprising how cold your hands get, especially in extreme weather. I wear gloves for running when it's cold as my arms can be warm but my hands feel like they're going to fall off.

This. Though I'm sure hypoglycemia doesn't help...

Raynards f***ing knacks. I've known me to wear gloves in May and June if I run early morning. They could quite easily be using them to get rid of snot and sweat from their face too.
You foxy fabled fella! Raynaud's phenomenon: now yer tarkin, marra. I couldn't resist: hopefully, you'll take it in the spirit in which it was intended i.e. jocular. My dearly departed ma in law had Raynaud's phenomenon: it was nee picnic at times, but brandy usually helped. And her card hands meant she made the best pastry I'm ever likely to have the privilege to savour. She taught me how to make pasta & breed (among other things) but she always advised me I'd nivva be any good at pastry as me hands are owa hot!

Arl the best, marra. Goodnight.

Not this again.
I wear gloves every time I go running. If I don’t my hands get freezing. I wear thin red Sunderland ones like so it’s not all bad

Back