We will piss this league now

Status
Not open for further replies.

No chance.

May hopefully go up but Peterborough and Rotherham have added well to already decent squads and Coventry haven’t lost anyone. Portsmouth will be right up there too having hung on to Curtis and added Seddon and McGeehan. Doncaster can’t be dismissed as dark horses too.

I did think Oxford would be right in the mix for the automatic spots but they’re looking like failing to replace Cadden or bring in a striker and will be hampered losing Baptiste and Fosu.

Last edited:
I think we will be 2nd or 3rd but not sure which.

Heart says 2nd, head says 3rd at present. Think weve still got too many draws in us.

No chance.

May hopefully go up but Peterborough and Rotherham have added well to already decent squads and Coventry haven’t lost anyone. Portsmouth will be right up there too having hung on to Curtis and added Seddon and McGeehan. Doncaster can’t be dismissed as dark horses too.

I did think Oxford would be right in the mix for the automatic spots but they’re looking like failing to replace Cadden or bring in a striker and will be hampered losing Baptiste and Fosu.
Big losers this window are Oxford. I don’t think Ipswich will view their window as a good one either.

Everyone else will be pleased. I think Wycombe look better at the back than they were a month or so ago. You’ve shifted 2 or 3 deadwood players and added well.

We’ve added 3 and lost 1 and look good.

Even Posh will be pleased, as Maddison has been replaced by Szmodics and Reece Brown.

Can’t deny though that Rotherham’s window looks the best for me. If rumours are to be believed, they beat us to Tilt and you to Adelakun.

I think they’ll win the league personally, even though it’s tight at the top. I think the 2nd spot is anybody’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back