We value your privacy pop up

Every time I refresh the forum/page.
I’ve accepted them, still pops up, I’ve declined them, still pops up.
I couldn’t post for a few days (yeah yeah) and I wasn’t banned so there some
Dark arts going on within me phone!
Anyhoo, how can I get rid of them?

I just accept it now. It comes and goes as it pleases. It’ll happen for a full day then just stop for a few days so must be something to do with the site rather than anything on our end.

The problem is not just on this site its happening across many sites most likely due to the recent GDPR updates that website owners are forced to implement. RTG are currently looking for a fix.

For info I use an iPhone7 / Safari and am not having this issue, I would recommend making sure your phone's operating system is up to date but cant say for sure this would fix it. To update your iPhone go into settings and look for the Update option.

It would be helpful if people could post any issues on this problem directly into the helpdesk thread as will ensure RTG have an idea of how many this is affecting and what issues people are having that need fixing.

The problem is not just on this site its happening across many sites most likely due to the recent GDPR updates that website owners are forced to implement. RTG are currently looking for a fix.

For info I use an iPhone7 / Safari and am not having this issue, I would recommend making sure your phone's operating system is up to date but cant say for sure this would fix it. To update your iPhone go into settings and look for the Update option.

It would be helpful if people could post any issues on this problem directly into the helpdesk thread as will ensure RTG have an idea of how many this is affecting and what issues people are having that need fixing.

I’m using a ayepherne 7, ionly started since the update a day or so back, I’ve noticed other websites want me to accept cookies however one click and it disappears, it’s only on here it’s constant.
Had an issue yesteday where it wouldn’t let me reply to posts but I just logged out and back in again.
Some dark arts going on 😂

I’m using a ayepherne 7, ionly started since the update a day or so back, I’ve noticed other websites want me to accept cookies however one click and it disappears, it’s only on here it’s constant.
Had an issue yesteday where it wouldn’t let me reply to posts but I just logged out and back in again.
Some dark arts going on 😂
Must be really frustrating mate but I'm sure this is being dealt with as a priority by RTG.

Back