We have shown there is a massive fan base for County Cricket

And yet, they won’t have a team in The Hundred.

FTECB.

Anyone listen to the analyst podcast? with Simon Hughes

usually enjoy it as they discuss wide ranging issues not just the obvious

but they had a 100 episode and Hughes clearly on the books of the ECB, basically a propaganda spin, had to turn it off

but they had a 100 episode and Hughes clearly on the books of the ECB, basically a propaganda spin, had to turn it off

Have an open mind man.

I listened to it and think theyre correct. Him saying it'll be a success isn't the same as him thinking that 100 balls is better than T20 btw - he doesn't.

Have an open mind man.

I listened to it and think theyre correct. Him saying it'll be a success isn't the same as him thinking that 100 balls is better than T20 btw - he doesn't.

I just think he wasn't being honest, sound like been put up to it

Over exaggerating the problems and ignoring the fact more people watch cricket live in England for decades and decades.

Don't like the dismissive nature he talked about the blast, wasn't been truthful there

I just think he wasn't being honest, sound like been put up to it

Over exaggerating the problems and ignoring the fact more people watch cricket live in England for decades and decades.

Don't like the dismissive nature he talked about the blast, wasn't been truthful there

More people watch live cricket now than in decades?

Aye, I don’t listen to his podcast anymore - so didn’t hear that episode - but there’ve been plenty times previous where he’s trotted out the party line. Not sure whether he’s on the FTECB books or whether he just says shite like that to be controversial.

Very optimistic spin on things.
I liked how he was talking about improving the service .. having a 3rd camera. It's frustrating on the current stream when someone is caught and you can't see it, especially when Marty bellows "oh what a catch!".

But costs of course, maybe they could introduce a season ticket for enhanced streaming or something, I'd pay if it was reasonable.

Back