We get what we deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamdsy 76

Full Back
Act like a small club and this is what you get years and years of watching s@ite players and s@ite managers and s@ite boards !!!!

I have said this 100 times until we get a board that is at least prepared to spend a bit of money and allow a top manager the final say in players etc !!! we will never do out

Floating between championship & League 1

Act like a small club and this is what you get years and years of watching s@ite players and s@ite managers and s@ite boards !!!!

I have said this 100 times until we get a board that is at least prepared to spend a bit of money and allow a top manager the final say in players etc !!! we will never do out

Like Ellis Short?

I don't remember last season being shite watching shite players with a shite manager. This season has definitely been a bit up and down. Lots of moaning about constant shite managers/head coaches yet in reality the only poor one has been Beale.
It’s all about learning from your mistakes if the club can we might kick on next season

Had 20 yrs of what you are advocating . Where did it get us ?
League 1.

Mate the masses have been placated, all it took was the possibility of a few stadium repairs and bang, people fall into line.

The top clubs aren't letting managers make all the decisions these days, Hamsdy. Things have moved on since the 1970s. Anyway, another daft post from yourself. You're certainly consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back