We aren’t relegated yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better to fuck it up yesterday and not have the pain continue to the inevitable last second equaliser/winner against us against Wolves.....
True. It’s just annoying. Very feasibly, we could have beaten Norwich and Reading (4 points more) and won yesterday (7 points more). We’d have been out of the bottom three

Last edited:
I think we will be OK because it will turn out like Crocodile Dundee II. At the end although you see him getting shot and falling over a cliff he's not really dead because it's not him!

I am absolutely sure that this week it will be revealed that we haven't been watching SAFC all season and it was really Marley Pots Casuals dressed in a very unconvincing SAFC strip. The REAL Sunderland has been playing as Wolves and as such we have been promoted as champions to the Premier League.

I learned long ago that "reality" is simply a social construct. :eek:

Why did she jump into the canvas?

I think we will be OK because it will turn out like Crocodile Dundee II. At the end although you see him getting shot and falling over a cliff he's not really dead because it's not him!

I am absolutely sure that this week it will be revealed that we haven't been watching SAFC all season and it was really Marley Pots Casuals dressed in a very unconvincing SAFC strip. The REAL Sunderland has been playing as Wolves and as such we have been promoted as champions to the Premier League.

I learned long ago that "reality" is simply a social construct. :eek:
Put the matrix dvd down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back