We are minging !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look f***ing horrible to play against. I hope we are like this all season. Both games we have stifled the game against teams that love to pass it about, rendering them ineffective. We have shown we can switch it on against Oxford when necessary, but in this league you need to be horrendous to play against. It's why Fleetwood consistently do well.

People also forget we've played 2 very difficult teams, who will likely be right up there. Peterborough embarrassed us last season.

People are f***ing idiots.

Why doesn't he put a couple of the young lads in amongst it? Fresh legs and forward thinking.

We can't go a full season like this and expect to get promoted.

Maguire is a big miss , hulme the only bit flair player in the team ATM.

And get Grigg on from the start. He's never gonna get confidence on the bench.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know anything about the game. That yesterday was nothing short of an embarrassment of a display. The manager is totally inept of any sort of game plan, putting Leadbitter and Wyke in any side hoping for promotion is laughable.
We won Leadbitter scored the winning goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know anything about the game. That yesterday was nothing short of an embarrassment of a display. The manager is totally inept of any sort of game plan, putting Leadbitter and Wyke in any side hoping for promotion is laughable.

I happen to agree with you on wyke and leadbitter but you can’t say any opposing view knows nothing about football ... it’s childsh. For one the manager knows a lot more than you and I and he must have had his reasons

Some people must lead such sad pathetic lives. Can't enjoy a win for the team they are supposed to support. What a lonely existence.

Played shite yes but strange to single Leadbitter out as he was one of the best players on the pitch.

Last season's top scoring teams

1. Peterborough - 68 goals
2= Oxford - 61 goals

I would take 2 wins and 2 clean sheets against them any day, no matter how turgid or ugly.
And neither side got promoted. Which suggests that defence is more important than attack.

2 tough games. Pleasantly surprised by the results. We could do with adding some more pace, and the keeper is a big worry.

Why doesn't he put a couple of the young lads in amongst it? Fresh legs and forward thinking.

We can't go a full season like this and expect to get promoted.

Maguire is a big miss , hulme the only bit flair player in the team ATM.

And get Grigg on from the start. He's never gonna get confidence on the bench.

Thought scowen played better in maguires role than maguire yesterday. Though maguire is a better finisher, we might create more chances without him. Still need someone to put the ball in the net and I think Grigg is the man.

I loved the Charton playoff finals.

Great football, lost both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back