WBA (A)

Have they mentioned if these news phases for purchasing away tickets are going to be the norm next season? Grafted my butt off hitting away games this year to be at 17 points but majority games now seem to go 40 - 25 - SCH.
Next season the numbers will be reset, where they will take into account the last 3 seasons. So the required numbers will start lower next season.

Because its our club and we'll follow them. I've been to every away game this season and I've enjoyed about 3 of them. Its a massive chore and not really enjoyable, but we follow our club wherever. I can totally understand the other comments as well, don't drive to away games as prefer a drink but usually travel by train and they've been a fuck on for most this season as well.
QPR, Blackburn and Sheff Wed. All in the space of a few weeks as well.

QPR, Blackburn and Sheff Wed. All in the space of a few weeks as well.

QPR was very good but I find the midweek ones tend to be quite shit (even when win). Rushing about from work etc down in the car without a drink and then back to work the following morning, I know Sheffield was a Friday but the first part for that still stands.

Swansea, Ipswich and Southampton have been my main 3 enjoyable ones, good weekends away despite the football. Hull was quite good as well despite it being a car job, that was definitely the surprise one of the season so far

Damn, on 21 ith Cardiff/Leeds to add
Its hard work. Especially when you have Swansea, Plymouth, Millwall and Bristol City on the trot. And then again in March you've got Norwich, Southampton and Cardiff all in one go
I don't mind those at all - the 700 mile round trip for a home game takes some getting used to though. Plymouth is 200 miles shorter than a return trip to Sunderland.

A3 here too
Well. I’m meant to be in a3 but the payment is failing on multiple cards. Anyone having the same?

Last edited:

Back