Wayne Rooney Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loads of players have done it, at every level. Nothing to get excited about.
Not the least bit excited, just admiring it for what it is. When was the last time one of your world class superstars managed anything like it? Or even had the guts and self belief to try it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the least bit excited, just admiring it for what it is. When was the last time one of your world class superstars managed anything like it? Or even had the guts and self belief to try it ?
Are you trying to imply that he was brave to try it. FFS, what a fanny.

Ball drops to him, goalkeeper well out of his box so he wellies it. It's not even remotely remarkable. I recall Rob Lee doing it but ruled out for some unconnected foul. David Batty did the Wimbledon goalkeeper from just inside their half. This was days after Beckham did it against the same keeper at Selhurst Park. The common thing about all of these is the goalkeeper goes walkabout and ends up looking a twat. Alonso caught Harper out at Anfield but probably from further away. Leave an open goal and it's begging to be shot at.

Are goals from the halfway line overrated?

Last edited:

Ball drops to him, goalkeeper well out of his box so he wellies it. It's not even remotely remarkable. I recall Rob Lee doing it but ruled out for some unconnected foul. David Batty did the Wimbledon goalkeeper from just inside their half. This was days after Beckham did it against the same keeper at Selhurst Park. The common thing about all of these is the goalkeeper goes walkabout and ends up looking a twat. Alonso caught Harper out at Anfield but probably from further away. Leave an open goal and it's begging to be shot at.

Ok shit for brains. 23 years. And just the one. Well done.

Do you think goalies go walk about regularly? Do you think the ball always drops kindly for a striker when a goalie has gone walk about?
What on earth are you wittering on about? It was a very good goal, regardless of your opinion of it, to which you are perfectly entitled. It doesn’t however make it fact. You won’t persuade me otherwise. Feel free to keep trying though.

What on earth are you wittering on about? It was a very good goal, regardless of your opinion of it, to which you are perfectly entitled. It doesn’t however make it fact. You won’t persuade me otherwise. Feel free to keep trying though.
He’s still bitter about Rooney choosing Man Utd all them years ago man.

Just inside their half :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back