Watford

Tbh a lot of our fans are happy he has gone and some say it’s over due.

1 win in 10 and none at home since November.

Trouble is we have all this “he had to go” stuff but then appoint someone else who soon turns out to not be much better or worse !

The owners aren’t popular at all but on this one there probably won’t be many tears shedded.

Fans just want to see some positive attacking intent but modern football is about keeping possession and passing around the defence I guess ?

Trouble is we have all this “he had to go” stuff but then appoint someone else who soon turns out to not be much better or worse !

The owners aren’t popular at all but on this one there probably won’t be many tears shedded.

Fans just want to see some positive attacking intent but modern football is about keeping possession and passing around the defence I guess ?
All of that sounds remarkably familiar…

Don’t worry, you play us in a few weeks

Back