Watford

Going to piss this league aren't they? Can't believe the players they've kept hold of. Wage bill must be ridiculous.
Window is nowhere near yet. A lot of movement to come and they’ll be unsettled. Edwards is a bit of a rookie manager so they’ll hit a bump or two, I’m pretty sure of that.

Going to piss this league aren't they? Can't believe the players they've kept hold of. Wage bill must be ridiculous.
You’ve said this after they scored? Both teams look very quick and athletic and have retained most of their Premier League squads. The Championship is ultra competitive and there’s now a nucleus of clubs happy to keep going up and down the leagues, the parachute money softening the blow of relegation and helping their promotion push-Fulham, Norwich, Watford, Burnley, WBA, Bournemouth etc..

Some clubs waste their parachute money, however, and bugger around in league one for four years… 🤔🙄

Watford look good going forward but that may change if they sell a couple.

Burnley look a bit pedestrian at times. Hardly bringing the City philosophy with him at the moment but Kompany might need a while to unburnley them.

You’ve said this after they scored? Both teams look very quick and athletic and have retained most of their Premier League squads. The Championship is ultra competitive and there’s now a nucleus of clubs happy to keep going up and down the leagues, the parachute money softening the blow of relegation and helping their promotion push-Fulham, Norwich, Watford, Burnley, WBA, Bournemouth etc..

Some clubs waste their parachute money, however, and bugger around in league one for four years… 🤔🙄
I've thought it since start of season . They'll bring good players from abroad in they are renowned for it. So sorry wasn't as they scored ,I'd only just switched telly on and emerald was on my telly. You seem to know more than me though .

Back