Watford Away

They need a system in place for both scenarios. For example, I've bought away tickets then childcare has fallen through and I've had to get rid of my ticket. Nobody really knows if I would be telling the truth but what should happen is I can transfer or sell my ticket to someone else. Then, as part of the sale I re-assign the ticket via the online network and said person receives the loyalty point when the game is over. However, there's no chance our current setup is anywhere near good enough to handle that.
I can hear heads exploding in the ticket office already

They need a system in place for both scenarios. For example, I've bought away tickets then childcare has fallen through and I've had to get rid of my ticket. Nobody really knows if I would be telling the truth but what should happen is I can transfer or sell my ticket to someone else. Then, as part of the sale I re-assign the ticket via the online network and said person receives the loyalty point when the game is over. However, there's no chance our current setup is anywhere near good enough to handle that.

Aye well that's fair enough if you sell on and the person you send ticket to receives the point and not yourself. It would be a fair process and suddenly not so many people will not be stuck with work matters.

Got my ticket in SEJ8. Nothing in the bottom triangular corner bit on sale, but tickets right next to it available. No hassle and very good customer service sorted out getting it as a QR code. Loads of tickets available in various parts of the ground for anyone who's interested.

Got my ticket in SEJ8. Nothing in the bottom triangular corner bit on sale, but tickets right next to it available. No hassle and very good customer service sorted out getting it as a QR code. Loads of tickets available in various parts of the ground for anyone who's interested.
Watch yourself as apparently they are very strict at Watford

The exciting thing is the thought of maybe in a few years building points up again with the bairn. As long as they don’t end up supporting Miami 😳

Cheers Marra!
It has been one of the best things about supporting us for me, getting me and the boy upto 60 odd points, had some good away days and time I’d of just spent at work if it wasn’t for them.

Mind you Miami for a handful of games doesn’t sound that bad!

Do you have to be a member or registered? Been looking but cannot progress to purchase? Thanks

I registered first. Once you've got an account, you can purchase tickets (you need Google pay). No checks on address or anything. Use your Seaham address, or a random Watford one. It's all done via email anyway. Their customer service team are really helpful if you have any issues. I hope this helps👍

It’s just not as enjoyable going in the home end and not be in with our fans! Not being able to jump up and shout or sing without the threat of being punched or hoyed out just kills it for me.

I’ll just have to wait and see if a couple of spares become available somewhere.

Back