Watford away

safcforever

Striker
I know it’s a long way off but I’m travelling back to England and will be there while this game is going on.
I know it’s a big ask with it being the last game of the season and potentially a survival/play off type game, or maybe even a nothing game.
What are the chances of getting 2 tickets for this?

I’m just hoping someone with enough points will help me with 2 tickets. It’s the first time my lass (nope) has been to England so I want to take her to an away game.
If we’re flying, they’ll be like gold dust. If we’re not, they’ll probably still be like gold dust. Hopefully someone can help you but I think it’s probably far too early for a decent response sadly.

Anyone already booked travel for this? Set an alert for cheap tickets with LNER but it never came through and noticed they are already out.

Looking like £80ish return? To King’s Cross

Anyone already booked travel for this? Set an alert for cheap tickets with LNER but it never came through and noticed they are already out.

I'm going to wait until the TV games are announced, (approx 5 April) before booking anything. About £60 with a railcard and £80 without.

I know it’s a long way off but I’m travelling back to England and will be there while this game is going on.
I know it’s a big ask with it being the last game of the season and potentially a survival/play off type game, or maybe even a nothing game.
What are the chances of getting 2 tickets for this?
We were hoping to get to that game but only have ten points since they altered the cut of point. Our points were In the forties.

Last edited:
We were hoping to get to that game but only have ten points since they altered the cut of point. Our points were In the forties.
Points will likely be 50/55+ for this, I’d expect this to pretty much sell out in the first phase

Aye, we set one up but it also didn’t work 🙄

Luckily we were checking daily anyway. Got them for £60ish each with no rail card.

We booked the 6:13 out of Durham on the Sat and the 16:30 back on the Sun. Staying at Kenton. Booked those trains in case early kick off Sat/Sun

Just booked the following trains for this to London Kings Cross:

06:55 from Newcastle 21 adults with 4 kids £31.00 adults and £8.90 kids

07:08 from Durham 20 adults and 4 kids £24.60 adults and £7.00 kids

07.27 from Darlington 1 adult £20.80

All prices covered by various railcards and all return prices the same on the 21:00 from Kings Cross

Back