Watching games when you don't like either team

Oh boy, here we go again. I laughed at the lawn bowls comment. Actually quite funny, even if unintended :lol: I've played the game and enjoyed it. May take it up when I retire too :lol: Next. Okay, expect the 15 minute digs from this forum. It's traditional, based purely on one persons actions (not the club or fans at that game or any since) and is as amusing as trying to eat an old leather belt. But I understand the point.

But wishing for career ending injuries, even as an attempt at a joke, is perverse🤦‍♂️

Definitely a C+ comment, some funny elements but generally need to rethink ;)

Do you think they're going to get away with the latest EPL court case ? Not even releasing the date of the case seems to imply the EPL are preparing to cover it up again.
I’d like to say no, but unfortunately I agree with you regarding the cover up 🙁

Couldn’t give a toss really, sometimes having the football on in the background on a Sunday stops me thinking about work and all that

It was a cracking final today I thought.
Exactly this for me

Didn't feel like doing much so it was on all day,

And weirdly I quite enjoy the match threads on here lately while it's just 'on'

I exclude our match threads from the list like as they're often plain awful

Chelsea v Liverpool.
Only reason I want Chelsea to win is because they knocked the mags out
I remember when the mags played arsenal in an fa cup final (1999?).

My dad was in a tizz because he couldn’t decide who he wanted to win.

He was born during WW2 and some people had been raised to want other NE/northern teams to win the cup, rather than softie southerners.

But by that time I think that he was beginning to dislike the mags, so was close to wanting the gunners to FTM.

Couldn’t give a toss really, sometimes having the football on in the background on a Sunday stops me thinking about work and all that

It was a cracking final today I thought.
It was a really enjoyable game. It was the least 0-0 nearly gone to pens game I can recall. All sorts of mayhem going on.

Back