Watching games when you don't like either team

If Coventry ever played the mags, I'd genuinely hope all the starting 11 and players on the bench suffered from thigh strains and had to spend 3 weeks out and they'd have to play the u18s for a few weeks.

If Coventry ever played the mags, I'd genuinely hope all the starting 11 and players on the bench suffered from thigh strains and had to spend 3 weeks out and they'd have to play the u18s for a few weeks.
I enjoy watching the mags, cos I'm tuned in 100% for them to get beat.

Leeds V Coventry.

One team would kick the other lot so badly all their players would be taken to emergency with career ending injuries...while the other would constantly delay kick off in endlessly recurring 15 minute increments until the opponents' players retired from the game altogether and took up lawn bowls.

Embarrassing take but it's your opinion :rolleyes: And lawn bowls isn't a bad game, especially with some frosty beers.🍻

Another who wishes players were injured ? What is wrong with you ? Even in jest, whether you like the club they play for or not, they're still human beings.

Embarrassing take but it's your opinion :rolleyes: And lawn bowls isn't a bad game, especially with some frosty beers.🍻

Another who wishes players were injured ? What is wrong with you ? Even in jest, whether you like the club they play for or not, they're still human beings.
Thigh strains are annoying but not life threatening. They still get paid during that time. It only really affects the clubs they are playing for.

Win-Win in my eyes.

Can still enjoy it. Newcastle v Man City is everything wrong with football today but they’ve served up some pretty good games this last couple of years tbf

Read it again in 15 minutes. You might like it more.

Couldn’t give a toss really, sometimes having the football on in the background on a Sunday stops me thinking about work and all that

It was a cracking final today I thought.

Read it again in 15 minutes. You might like it more.

Oh boy, here we go again. I laughed at the lawn bowls comment. Actually quite funny, even if unintended :lol: I've played the game and enjoyed it. May take it up when I retire too :lol: Next. Okay, expect the 15 minute digs from this forum. It's traditional, based purely on one persons actions (not the club or fans at that game or any since) and is as amusing as trying to eat an old leather belt. But I understand the point.

But wishing for career ending injuries, even as an attempt at a joke, is perverse🤦‍♂️

Definitely a C+ comment, some funny elements but generally need to rethink ;)
Get off lightly but they’re one of the worse culprits for bending/breaking ffp rules.

Do you think they're going to get away with the latest EPL court case ? Not even releasing the date of the case seems to imply the EPL are preparing to cover it up again.

Last edited:

Back