Watch out world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll soon be able to pick up my cameras again.

My vision has deteriorated significantly over the last two years, to the point where we thought I'd be officially blind.

I met with my surgeon this morning and he's confident he can restore almost perfect eyesight.

I hope there are some decent prizes in that monthly competition.

We know how you went blind in the first place! Surprised they treat that in the US

Welcome back g

My vision has deteriorated significantly over the last two years, to the point where we thought I'd be officially blind.

I met with my surgeon this morning and he's confident he can restore almost perfect eyesight.

Can I have my dog and white stick back then please? I am sure my eyesight has always been much worse than yours, as the plight of some of my ex girlfriends suggests!

While you are still blind can you vote for some of Ross's competition entries?

The obnoxiously bright cartoon colours forced into every competition entry that you had to view, that was the cause of your bad eyesight wasn't it ?

:lol:

The obnoxiously bright cartoon colours forced into every competition entry that you had to view, that was the cause of your bad eyesight wasn't it ?

:lol:
Says the bloke who mistook someone else's picture for his own ;)

Hey, I saw your September entry, came second only to steeeeeds, for fake added artificial colours.
I thought E-numbers were banned :lol:
Two of my winners have been black and white ;)

The phase one is actually a lot less saturated than velvia used to be. Catch the world at the right time and the colours are stunning :cool:

Sorry to hear of your eye condition. Must have been pretty disconcerting to be facing that bleak prospect - so terrific news that things should be okay!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back