Wasps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stood on one of the evil stripey c@nts at the pool in France. Canny painful like but pleased we had freezer packs in the freezer as it’s numbing it a bit. It’s wick with them over here and seen a few Asian Hornets buzzing about as well.
Good job I’ve gotta walk round Eurodisney for the next couple of days ffs.

Where else would u keep up them

Bought and can of fly / wasp killer, works a treat. A couple of sprays and they don’t bother you again....

Got stung in in the f***ing armpit a couple of weeks back in London as I tried to waft the little **** away. London, a truly scary place.
Couldn’t be in a better place than London for a wasp sting. The venom is alkaline so to neutralise simply walk down your nearest local high street and wait for the inevitable acid attack. This is the tricky bit. As the attacker releases the low PH substance be sure to place the sting affected area in the trajectory path to ensure maximum neutralisation of the aforementioned venom.

Carry some litmus paper to check the PH of the sting and repeat as necessary.

Couldn’t be in a better place than London for a wasp sting. The venom is alkaline so to neutralise simply walk down your nearest local high street and wait for the inevitable acid attack. This is the tricky bit. As the attacker releases the low PH substance be sure to place the sting affected area in the trajectory path to ensure maximum neutralisation of the aforementioned venom.

Carry some litmus paper to check the PH of the sting and repeat as necessary.
Hi FH.

Just tried this but it turned out the gentleman wasn't throwing acid at me he was actually stabbing me.

Thankfully the pain of the sting has faded somewhat. Any tips for major blood loss?

Hi FH.

Just tried this but it turned out the gentleman wasn't throwing acid at me he was actually stabbing me.

Thankfully the pain of the sting has faded somewhat. Any tips for major blood loss?
Stick a wasp in the gaping wound. Obviously for larger wounds you may require more than 1 wasp. If the wound is hornet sized, drop the OP a PM, it seems he has a never ending supply over there on his luxury holiday in Disneyland Paris.

I got stung on the hand it didn't even sting much.

It's a long time ago now but I remember these two cocky twins getting their comeuppance. They were an aggravating pair of twats. They found a wasps nest near this sports field and decided to disturb. Don't know what they did but whacking it with a stick was probably it. They got stung to buggery. Served them right imo.

Got attacked by a f***ing load of them a few years back, kicked the ball into bushes were celadon Park school used to be, and instead of just picking he ball out I decided to wha k the bush with a corner flag, must of woke them up as about 30 of the little duckers then came at me and made my knee look like a pin cushion, had to play 90mins with a melon on my knee and itching like feck, had one in my car yesterday so I killed it, only about 25 more to kill before revenge is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back