Washing Adidas Gazelles

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wally

Any tips on how to go about this without ruining them?

Will washing them fade the colouring? I actually want them to fade a bit.

Any tips on how to go about this without ruining them?

Will washing them fade the colouring? I actually want them to fade a bit.

Just hoy them in the washer with a couple of towels to stop them making a racket......They come out gleaming.

gan for a plodge in the sea, the salt will help them fade

Have actually heard that before marra! Reckon just hoying a bit salt in a sink full of hot water and letting them soak would work then?

Not sure wall. Everytime I've washed them they are never the same again.
But our lass reckons there's a sports shoe setting on our washer . So there you go. No further on really are we ?

Have actually heard that before marra! Reckon just hoying a bit salt in a sink full of hot water and letting them soak would work then?

What could possibly go wrong (other than a bit shrinkage and a few white lines)

I put a pair in the wash and the colours were fine but the suede has been taken off

I bought some suede cleaning foam that, with a bit effort, gets the muck out after plenty of scrubbing

I washed a pair and ruined them, I'd do it by hand if I was you marra

Cheers boys, think I'll give the hand washing with some salt a go see if i can fade them a bit!

Why do you want to fade them?

Just prefer them when they have faded mate, every pair I've had in the past have faded in time but just wanted to see if i could speed up the process a bit.

Have got a pair of blue Londons that i might try it on first like, they're definitely a bit bright for my liking!

I once saw a documentary on the royal household years ago and in it Prince Charles butler was cleaning his suede sambas by lightly brushing em with sandpaper. Dont know if it would work with trainers at the scratter end of the adidas range like gazelles though.

Just prefer them when they have faded mate, every pair I've had in the past have faded in time but just wanted to see if i could speed up the process a bit.

Have got a pair of blue Londons that i might try it on first like, they're definitely a bit bright for my liking!

Should never be nothing other than red and black.:evil:

I use warm soapy water use fairy liquid gets any stains out,tooth brush and baby wipes for the stripes and the sides. comes out canny. suede brush if you want them to fade.

Should never be nothing other than red and black.:evil:

I use warm soapy water use fairy liquid gets any stains out,tooth brush and baby wipes for the stripes and the sides. comes out canny. suede brush if you want them to fade.

Ha ha i wore them for the match an all yesterday and put a navy and white jacket on and got bollocked off me fatha when i got there for wearing Spurs colours! Had a mare in all honesty!:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back