Was it Worth the Millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

More trouble at ECB. former Somerset Non exec Director resigns citing bias towards 8 Counties.

Andy Nash on Twitter

It's maybe worth reading the thread - also clicking on his name and reading other tweets. . .For example, this multi million £ balance the ECB have, it's gone. Only £5m in the bank now.

More trouble at ECB. former Somerset Non exec Director resigns citing bias towards 8 Counties.

Andy Nash on Twitter

It's maybe worth reading the thread - also clicking on his name and reading other tweets. . .For example, this multi million £ balance the ECB have, it's gone. Only £5m in the bank now.

Really hope this is picked up by the mass media, because it's absolute proof of what every county cricket fan knew already.

Unfortunately. Most journalists are in their pockets and I expect only a handful (such as Dobell) to make anything of it.

I absolutely think that Graves position has become untenable. At best he's incompetent, at worst he's guilty of corruption in the way he's feathering his own counties nest, as they sit there with their TMG status.

Andy Nash on Twitter

Well, all the work upgrading Lords must have cost a pretty penny and there's no way Middlesex CCC paid for it!
Interesting that Graves personally bailed out Yorkshire as did Bransgrove at Hampshire yet they were the ones who were the main voices behind the punishment of Durham for getting into debt!

Knew he would, best journalist on the circuit.

Thoughts from the resident Yorkies on Graves' honesty and integrity highlighted by Dobell.......??

@Silly Point @hullmackem Anyone else?
My views are pretty simplistic as I'm really not interested in this sort of shite. Not interested enough to read about it in detail anyway. Depresses me more than anythibg. I'm grateful to Graves for saving the club, but can't stand him now as part of the organisation that is killing the game in this country. That's about all I can say thh as that's as far as my knowledge goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back