Warnock

Im really not so sure any manager could do very much with our current 1st team options right now. Every department of the team is inexperienced and lacks quality right now

He’s got one more job in him and he’d love it to be us. Just think cloughie was desperate to manage us and we didn’t go for him. We can’t make the same mistake twice.
Give him the closure he deserves.

And it also means the “Warnock to Sunderland” thing that pops up every time the job is vacant can be done with

he isnt being considered by the owners man...he is the opposite of eveything they want..
100% correct. If and it’s only an if, but its not beyond a real possibility we lose our next two games and the requirement of bringing in someone even short term becomes a real possibility.

Is he a viable option to bring in if Dodd takes a shellacking Saturday? I’ll be honest I’ve been against him every time his name has been mentioned in the past, but I’ve heard so many good reports about his management style that gets teams just running through brick walls.

Warnock has vast experience but even as a bloke that’s managed 20 clubs I doubt he’s ever been in charge of a crèche before.

The club have made such a mess of this seasons squad that I think our best bet is to stick with Dodds and hope that the clubs below us don’t put us right in the clarts.

That could change if we say lost at the weekend and again at Cardiff and the gap to the bottom three became three or four points with seven games still to play.

Back