Warnock

The solace I have is that Warnock has done well with every club who were in a better condition than we are right now. Read the first few lines of every club on his Wikipedia page. It's true. Every one he either kept them up, achieved stability, turned them into promotion contenders or got promotion. We should be a piece of piss.

Lose on sat I would bring him in. If he gets us a win or 2 to keep us up job done. If he did really well i’d give him an extra 12 months for next season. The young players liked Mowbray who was a senior bloke who is to say they wouldn’t respond to warnock. One thing i do know is he’s far superior to Dodds

Lose on sat I would bring him in. If he gets us a win or 2 to keep us up job done. If he did really well i’d give him an extra 12 months for next season. The young players liked Mowbray who was a senior bloke who is to say they wouldn’t respond to warnock. One thing i do know is he’s far superior to Dodds
because warbock has zero history with young players..
mowbray had a good hsitory with them..

We are another loss away from this kind of appointment until the end of the season becoming a reality. He will keep us up, we will buy his wife some flowers and he will end up being our permanent manager next season!

I don't see why it would be a negative option. Everyone knows it would just be until end of the season and he has to be a better option than Dodds.

Plus clearly nobody read my last post. Look at his Wikipedia page. Nearly every single club he’s been to he’s done well. He’s either kept them up, put them in contention for promotion or achieved promotion. Read it. It makes for very interesting reading to see how time at clubs like Huddersfield Town, Plymouth Argyle and Sheffield United panned out.

Knowing us we would bring him in, He will win every game between now and the end of the season, We will give him a years extension for next season. Southgate gets sacked after a dimsal Euros and the FA appoint him as manager on a contract until he's deceased.

Back