Warnock - ‘not taking the safc job my biggest regret in football’

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with a character like him to lift morale and he would get us up without doubt.All my years supporting the thing that stood out from us the fans has been sense of humour,especially away from home.We usually have thousands of stand up comedians but for a good while its been flat.Dont know if he is hinting to be asked again with that statement but i would have him at the moment.

He would have to move from Cornwall otherwise the fans would be on his back straight away, so it won't happen.

He always been a bit of an in-your-face opinionated dick but so what? I'm only interested in a manager that gets our players and team working to their potential. I think we'd be a great fit... if someone does take the club on then he prob needs to be their very first appointment... if only on a short-term deal (due to his age).

BHH, etc.

If new owners with genuine ambition were to take us over I think Warnock could be persuaded to come here.

So we’ll likely be stuck with PP

He'd be an excellent choice. Actually think our fans would take right to him. Experienced, honest, meat and gravy type manager with a proven record of promotions and getting the most out of his team.

I'd swap him in a second for Parkinson

He'd be an excellent choice. Actually think our fans would take right to him. Experienced, honest, meat and gravy type manager with a proven record of promotions and getting the most out of his team.

I'd swap him in a second for Parkinson

Can you see SD appointing anyone but a yes man

He'd want total control,over transfers that would mean getting shot of SD chums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back