Warnings on here...

I contacted @Roger and asked him to kindly delete my previous identity, advising him that I was going to revert to the original identity that I’d had on this site and all its predecessors dating to the time when, iirc, there were probably half a dozen users.

I’m a bit puzzled as to why something that I was granted permission for from ‘the gaffer’ attracted a ‘violation’ relating to ‘multiple identities’ which, bearing in mind the ‘gaffer’ had kindly deleted the only preceding identity, consisted of exactly …. errr … one.

Any chance of removing whatever is on, whatever record I have, wherever it is to be removed?

The ‘warning’, which, as I say, rapidly disappeared and coincided with a few harmless posts being deleted was utterly confusing and baffling, as was the absence of any explanation of what I’d actually done wrong - apart from, apparently something that I’d just been granted permission for.

🤔😕🤷

I will look into it for you.

I do admit to be amazed about a decade ago, in the era of superinjunctions, I hoyed up a pic of someone who, although you couldn't see their face, was clearly identifiable, yet didn't even get a warning, let alone a ban I thought was inevitable. I did make sure that my wording avoided any 'this is the person who's taken it out' comment, but it was obvious from the pic. I guess I was very lucky that I somehow didn't infringe on the legalities of it at the time.

As part of my job at the time, I did receive copies at work of a number of superinjunctions taken out, but never commented on them here.

I do admit to be amazed about a decade ago, in the era of superinjunctions, I hoyed up a pic of someone who, although you couldn't see their face, was clearly identifiable, yet didn't even get a warning, let alone a ban I thought was inevitable. I did make sure that my wording avoided any 'this is the person who's taken it out' comment, but it was obvious from the pic. I guess I was very lucky that I somehow didn't infringe on the legalities of it at the time.

As part of my job at the time, I did receive copies at work of a number of superinjunctions taken out, but never commented on them here.
Reported.

That post will still be here.

I contacted @Roger and asked him to kindly delete my previous identity, advising him that I was going to revert to the original identity that I’d had on this site and all its predecessors dating to the time when, iirc, there were probably half a dozen users.

I’m a bit puzzled as to why something that I was granted permission for from ‘the gaffer’ attracted a ‘violation’ relating to ‘multiple identities’ which, bearing in mind the ‘gaffer’ had kindly deleted the only preceding identity, consisted of exactly …. errr … one.

Any chance of removing whatever is on, whatever record I have, wherever it is to be removed?

The ‘warning’, which, as I say, rapidly disappeared and coincided with a few harmless posts being deleted was utterly confusing and baffling, as was the absence of any explanation of what I’d actually done wrong - apart from, apparently something that I’d just been granted permission for.

🤔😕🤷

The moderator concerned is seeking clarification with the gaffer.

We'll be back to you in due course.

It doesn't I'm afraid.

The current iteration of the board's software lost that facility on your profile page.

I understand the gaffer is intending to rectify this at the next software update.

Moderators can confirm your current status upon request.
Go on then, let the board know of my squeaky clean record…

🤔😕🤷
Hello Rocky

Last edited:
Who wee you before BiG?

I was totally open about the fact that I had requested the deletion of my George Kaplan account. Prior to being George Kaplan I was BiG - an old account that I had deleted and that I’ve now reinstated. Or I thought I had.

Previously I’d been posting as BiG since…. at least the mid to late 90s

Last edited:
I always play nice on here, no arguments or rudeness.
This site is my safe,friendly place which I relax in.
Twitter is my avenue for venting!

Back